Car commercial comes on.
Me: “Whatever car this is advertising, that’s the car I’ll buy. It’ll be a sign!”
Commercial: “…that’s what it means to own a Mercedes Benz.”
Me: “Oh…never mind…”
Extreme snow sports? Done.
Travel alone to Spain? Done.
Road trip to Portugal? Done.
Swing on vine off cliff over waterfall? Done.
Snorkeling in Caribbean with sharks and sting rays? Psh. Duh.
Extreme high ropes course through the Austrian alps? Been there, done that.
Skydiving? Of course I have.
Bungee jump off Victoria Falls in Africa? Give me two weeks. It’ll be done.
….Budget project for finance class, seriously facing my future financial situation? OMGIJUSTSHITMYSELF.
…because My Bottom Ten depressed me too much.
1. Knowing what I’m going to do with my time on earth.
2. In two weeks, life is going to get really, really excellent.
3. Neutral Milk Hotel
4. God talks to me.
5. Kira Buxton
6. Not being a slave to caffiene.
7. Toilet paper=free and abundant kleenex
8. Summer rain in New Mexico
9. Falling out of love when it needs to happen
10. Frosted animal crackers
1. The smell in our bathroom after the lady cleans it. Smells like sweaty feet.
2. When people start asking me how I’m doing over chat/facebook/text, and I answer, and then they never respond back.
3. My headaches and the reason why they’re there.
4. The ring tone I use for my alarm clock.
5. The name Lindsay.
6. Wondering what the whole world could possibly be busy doing during the many hours I am the only one in the dorm.
7. I shave. Two days later, I have to shave again.
8. What the laundry room reminds me of.
9. How the smell of the laundry detergent never sufficiently stays on the clothing.